The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

I am hurting Vol in WA state...... any serious rumors Pruitt could be fired at year end? I only know what I read or hear on WNML. Buyout issues.... etc?

I live 1.5 hours from WA State.... Fulmer blew 8 to 10 wins a year and a great side show of a coach.
No. Reality is that proven coaches have the fortune of being able to choose their destination. None of them would come to a place where coaches get fired after only 2 years. It takes longer than that to fix a dumpster fire. They all know it. If we want to get the next hire right, you give Pruitt his 3.

Big time players show up in big time games. We clearly see time and time again who has it and who doesn't.

We can say ohhh, that was the WR fault, RB fault...but when it's as consistent as it has been then it's time for a change.

Those big time players may play differently in the spotlight rather than practice. Coach needs to try something different.

What I don’t understand is that for the past 2 weeks we have had success running to the perimeter. I could be wrong but I think we’ve had only 2 designed runs to the outside today.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Certain sentences are puzzling. This is one of those. It does matter who plays. This team needs an infusion of hope. They will not get it with JG. Most teams can only make incremental improvement during the season without a spark from an unexpected source. Playing JG will be more of the same. The goal at this point is not to win the game but to see if you can insert a player that can give the team a boost in energy. As much as JG appears to be a GREAT young man, in this game everyone doesn't get a participation trophy for playing along.
You completely misunderstood what I said. I was saying it won't matter which QB plays in this game since we are going to get waxed anyway

Neither, he's our best option and if not for poor play from receivers the score is 17-14 and if you would have told me that would be the score at half I'd have considered it a win on the road in the swamp.
You either are eighteen and just started watching football when you got on campus, or are simply dishonest. JG is easily the worst quarterback that has started for the Vols in twenty years, possibly in the entire history of the program; to say otherwise at this point is willful distortion.

He is not our best option - it's not possible for a quarterback to play worse than he did that half. Missed an easy TD to Pope because the throw was late; has already thrown two interceptions; still throwing one-yard checkdowns on third-and-20...He would have to improve significantly just to make it up to the level of inept.

Reactions: Woke
I think we find out a lot more about Pruitt as a HC with this second half. He’s either stubborn and will get doing the same old thing hoping for change or he will play to win and make some changes. JMO...

I've seen everything I need to see from him.
Needs to go be a DC somewhere....

The baddass protagonist John Wick easily killing foes mostly in the Catacombs.

[VIDEO=]

Volunteers need to start rocking and rolling like John Wick, and play effective that the Gators can't effectively counter.

DWA should have been running there, he saw the touchdown and put out where it should have been, DWA sat down in the route is what it looked like to me. He should have been running, that was a touchdown.

How come you are not this apologetic for Mariota in the Titans thread? JG is low level QB right now. Simple as that.

I got my Charlie Brown out fit out put it on and looked for Lucy. Why did you fool me again and why was I dumb enough to listen you. *** you Lucy.

What I don’t understand is that for the past 2 weeks we have had success running to the perimeter. I could be wrong but I think we’ve had only 2 designed runs to the outside today.

Yep, and now the problem is we are at the point that we have to throw it to try and catch up.

VN Store

Back