The Official Tennessee @ #3 Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN

Wake up!!!! It's Game Day baby!!! Go vols!

I love that we finally have another night game, watching everyone else all day calms me down and gets me more excited for our game. Cheers to a vols victory!

Don't forget, you can't drink all day if you don't start early!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know how I feel about tonight. This is the first game this year that I've felt like this. Every game so far I was pumped all day and had high hopes. Today I just have this meh feeling.. But something inside me is also saying this is goin to be the game that we win and say now why couldn't we have done that in the other games.

Getting in early on this thread. Bound to be another yankee classic....

We have got about 2000 yards of concrete to haul before I can go home and watch the game....

Go Vols!

I really want to see the following things from this team tonight:

1. This applies to every game, but it's a very important thing: We need to get out of this game healthy. If Worley gets injured again, our chances of getting to a bowl this year is very slim (I'm sure Peterman and Dobbs will get better eventually, but I don't think they are ready right now).

2. Need to capitalize more on turnovers. Before the UTC game, we had forced 7 turnovers but only scored 10 points total from them (all those points came from the Utah St game). That's just not going to win a lot of games. Whether it's a TD or a FG (preferably a TD), we have to score when we force a turnover if we are going to compete and potentially pull off the upset.

3. Get back to being more disciplined. We were really good at not accumulating penalties before the UF game. We need to get back to that and stop shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties.

4. Get off to a fast start and don't let up. If we strike first, we have to keep the momentum going. We went up 10-0 to UGA before giving up 21 unanswered and never had the lead again in that game. We can't allow Ole Miss to do this, or it will be a long night.

5. Compete for 60 minutes. We've done a really good job of this so far, but this will likely be the best team we play this year. I'm a little afraid that if Ole Miss gets off to a fast start, old habits will start appearing and the game will be over before the 4th quarter. I want to see us continue to compete with better teams and not get blown out by 30+ like previous years.

Reactions: 1 person
No turnovers and somehow keep it close till the 4th. Then, I pray we get the breaks to WIN a game. GBO!!!!!

Going to look at wedding venues with the fiancé today. Hopefully that will pass some time and reduce some anxiety before the game tonight. I do expect a W.

Beat the piss out of olemiss, show ESPN we're tired of being dissed, we're dismissed for the last time, is that that the sun no its volshine and I'm volpumper wide outs run like your name is thumper, so discover the vols on the rise, tell olemiss they should've committed suicide rather than to test our vols their dreams die boes gonna piss when aj looks him in the eye, and all sudden he gets blind sided by cam Sutton, right on the button you think the vols are gonna lose than don't say nothing

Going to look at wedding venues with the fiancé today. Hopefully that will pass some time and reduce some anxiety before the game tonight. I do expect a W.
Why do people schedule weddings during football season?
Go Big Orange do a dance on Ole Miss.

VN Store

Back