The Official Tennessee @ #3 Kansas Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPN

Great effort but JJJ getting so many minutes really hurt the team. He should only be spelling Vescovi a few times per game going forward.

Vols competed with a ranked team in their crib. If we give that effort the rest of the year and if Bowden has finally ended his slump we still have some wins. Question is will we have enough wins to have a shot at the Big Dance.

All I have to say is that bogus 4th foul on Fulk was absolute garbage considering the 7 or 8 times Azubuike pushed off to get open. That gave Kansas the advantage. Azubuike should’ve fouled out in the first half if we’re being honest.

Great effort from the team, though. It’s never easy on the road. I feel like the Vols should’ve walked out of there with dub, though. Too bad.

This same Kansas beat our best team in history record wise last year. Our decent team this year nearly pulled the upset off. If only the refs called it fairly against KUs big man.

hard to win (especially an away game (and especially especially at kansas)) when you have 15 turnovers and the other team has 6

good to see us shooting better today, though (40% from 3 and 45.5% overall)

The reality is we lost way to much from last year, and then Turners season ending injury. Its to much to overcome this year. But I like the growth we've seen from the team, especially Pons and Fulk.

Great effort today. This was encouraging. Pons was awesome and Bowden showed some spark too. Vescovi played well in the first half... can't really complain too much about anything except that James continues to struggle. I sincerely hope he isn't entertaining the NBA draft.

Fulky, Pons ,JB & Vescovi played all out
That play & younger guys stepping up may get us to 19 or 20 Ws
To bad JB got strapped first half with 2 early.

VN Store

Back