The Official Tennessee @ #3 Kansas Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPN

Wasn’t a great shot really. He’s a freshman, you’re setting yourself up for disappointment if you expect him to come in and play like Chris Paul.

I didn’t expect him to play like Chris Paul I expected him to show me one offensive skill he’s good at, because he doesn’t have any.

Reactions: bowkane
I didn’t expect him to play like Chris Paul I expected him to show me one offensive skill he’s good at, because he doesn’t have any.
Midrange, shooting three’s, etc. Had a 4 game stretch where he was shooting close to 50% from three.

That’s what concerns me.. everyone is acting like next years incoming class will 180 this thing. I hope so but a lot of times even for the highly rated guys it takes a year or two to get going.

Two coming in are elite. Springer is further along than JJJ was. But I’m not shocked your concerned.

The way I've seen Azibuke push our defenders, I'd be surprised if Pons doesn't start swinging by the end of the game

Midrange, shooting three’s, etc. Had a 4 game stretch where he was shooting close to 50% from three.

He shoots 40% from the field so apparently he has something I don’t see yet.

He’s an okay catch and shooter from deep.

I still haven’t been told what skill he has.

VN Store

Back