The Official Tennessee @ #3 Kansas Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPN

This is one of those rare games where it doesn’t hurt you at all to lose it, but it helps you a lot to win it. Guys will come out loose but focused, and keep it close I think. It may even come down to the last few possessions.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I think with our defense and improved play on offense we keep it closer than what the experts pick and beat the spread. Ultimately talent almost always wins out in the end. Kansas by 8.

That stat of Rick Barnes being 4-3 at Tennessee against AP top 5 teams is pretty darn impressive. I guess people can complain about post season, but that is really good in 4 years with what he inherited. That and not losing to Calipari at home in his first 4 years.

I don't think we win but this is a HUGE opportunity that could change the whole trajectory of our season. If we win this, I think we make the NCAA. If we lose, I think we go to the NIT.

My son drove out for the game. Here he is with the guy with the plunger through his head.. You know, it *kinda* went viral with him in the stands during the fight last week.
1579983908891.png

1579984304720.png

1579984211148.png

Kansas fans giving the Gary Louris-led Jayhawks a bad name,

Is there a contest going on in Lawrence to find most obnoxious fan. Dude sitting on same row with kid in glasses has been p...…. me off. I have ESPN gameday on CC with mute since wife wont stop chattering.

Maybe I just crawled out of the wrong side of the bed

my-dad-just-5bd30e.jpg

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back