The Official Tennessee @ #18 Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Glad to get the win. Didn't see a "shootout" coming. Could have gone either way. UK did more than enough to win. Defense remains a work in progress.

7-5 is within reach. Anyone with a room temperature IQ would have taken 5 wins with this depleted and defeated roster. So to be where we are now, and with 7 wins being likely is a huge accomplishment for this staff. Yes, we have to play better defense, but the future is bright for UT Football for the first time in a long time.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch...we beat UK in Lexington when they had everything to play for; were favored; and were ranked. My, how times have changed. And we won. So I take solace in the fact that while the Cat fans who crap in the VN litterboxes may...and likely will...offer every excuse as to why UK lost...in the end, UK was weighed, measured, and found wanting.

UK has peaked. UT is ascending. Tonight likely begins another 20+ stretch of wins against UK. Has to hurt that it started in Lexington.

Go Vols.

We are headed in the right direction but I want to beat those mutts and we have the offense to play with them
I've watched about 5 of their games this year, I'm not optimistic we'll be able to block them but you never know. Regardless of what happens next week though, the road is paved for a 7-5 regular season, which is a really excellent year 1.

Levis is a f’in crybaby

Come on. The kid competed hard and was very passionate. After he shed his tears he went over and shook hands with UT players. The refs screwed them over for sure. I am thrilled that we won but take away the missed face mask and the 15 yard penalty and it could have been a different outcome. We tried hard to give it away but hung on. Wish we could have found a way to score from the 5 and end the game but it is what it is. Great to get a win in a close game but I understand why their QB was upset.

You DID attend a World Series, though!

I’ll bet the pregame was lit.
It was and that place was on ABSOLUTE TILT when Duval grannied in the first! Was an awesome experience but I kinda like how it shook out. I enjoyed watching them go back to Houston and rip the heart straight out of the chests of the garbage can bangers.

I've watched about 5 of their games this year, I'm not optimistic we'll be able to block them but you never know. Regardless of what happens next week though, the road is paved for a 7-5 regular season, which is a really excellent year 1.
Next week is going to be extremely ugly unless UGA completely implodes which isn’t going to happen

Reactions: tnvols72
Let KY know we'll cut the lights out on the field on our way out. No need to hang around listening to the boys singing in the locker room. 😆

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back