The Official Tennessee @ #18 Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Most likely I won't be right about the score except I really don't care because I'm watching an exciting high scoring game, and I'm confident the Rocky Top Volunteers can win this game in Kentucky.

I’m having a ball so far, and it’s just me and the dogs!

They could call holding on just about every single play on both sides of the ball. If we'd tackle better, hit the gaps and quit playing soft coverage it'd probably do some wonders.
I agree.

But the one that sprung their long play was egregious. And a personal foul.

Cmon D we need a stop here, offense is rolling and they’ll get another score if you get them back on the field.

I apologize for standing up for the defense, they look lazy and uncaring tonight. #4 just stood there and waited for him to catch the long pass and the tackling is horrendous. Shocked that they have no spirit this week
I'm surprised how many people think our D has been a bright spot this year.

Came into this game 72nd in the nation (Lord knows where we'll be after this and UGA), given up 24+ 6 times, 3 teams have rushed for 200+

41 pts to Pitt
52 to Bama
31 to Ole Miss
38 to a bad UF

I mean I know we're thin and I expected to struggle, I just haven't seen the pleasant surprise others have.

We are simply not talented, have no depth, no pass rush and have not learned the basics of form tackling. Other than that we are pretty good on D.
Actually I thought the tackling early in the season was much better than in years past. They seem to have left it in Knoxville tonite.

VN Store

Back