The Official Tennessee @ #18 Kentucky Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

I tremendously enjoy watching Tennessee score points with relative ease for the first time in a decade and more. It reminds me of the offensive outputs from the Andy Kelly and Peyton Manning years. I only wish that Tennessee had the same quality defenses that we had back in the day. Hopefully Tim Banks will be able to recruit and build a quality defense to match Josh's offense. If so, watch out!
I think Banks has a lot of promise for a D coordinator, he was dealt a poor hand with no depth and limited talent, yet they habe played very well at times

Stoops is probably cussing Levis for missing multiple easy throws that would have put us in field goal range.

What I don't understand if how UK felt pressured to throw 4 straight times when they had a timeout and UT was dropping back. It felt like the perfect time for a draw play. Complete choke job to end the half. Defense had zero awareness to guard the sidelines and sat way too far back.

It's what Lil brothers do.....😁

As crazy bad as our D has played, if not for Hyatt tripping over his own feet we’d be up by 10. Got to figure out a way to play better D but ever indication is the D should wear down

Reactions: 1973Vol and I4Vols

VN Store

Back