The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Over/under on how many points Auburn scores in the 3rd quarter after they make adjustments and we do not? - 21 or 28?

Be patient. The jet sweep is like novocaine. All the sacks, inept qb play, terrible D, and o-line standing around is just a ploy until it matters.

Cradle down in the fetal position. That is so JG.

Honestly, that's kinda ********. I am not a Guarantano fan but this guy has had his brains knocked out since he got here. He has taken some wicked shots. To say he's a coward just isn't fair. He may not be a great quarterback but I do not question his guts. You shouldn't either.

Like it or not, like him or not, you give Derek Mason the resources, facilities, and players UT has he'd compete for SEC titles. He does more with less than anybody in the SEC and he'll put a whoopin' on us soon.
I would ne happy with Masons staff. They know how to produce points.

But but
1 he had no spring ball
2 he can't get them lined up
3 he's not a good practizer
4 he doesn't get reps during the week
5 he doesn't have command of Chaney's astro physics play book
6 Pruitt is skeered he'll get hurt
7 Add you own excuse here ______

He will burn a year of eligibility ! Its not like this is an unprecedented chance to play and not do so!

Like it or not, like him or not, you give Derek Mason the resources, facilities, and players UT has he'd compete for SEC titles. He does more with less than anybody in the SEC and he'll put a whoopin' on us soon.
No he doesn’t and no he wont

That last play before the half kind of sums up JGs career.
This was my thought when I saw him lay down.

611ox8zNx1L._SY355_.jpg

But but
1 he had no spring ball
2 he can't get them lined up
3 he's not a good practizer
4 he doesn't get reps during the week
5 he doesn't have command of Chaney's astro physics play book
6 Pruitt is skeered he'll get hurt
7 Add you own excuse here ______
And I've watched freshman all this time do good, yet some swear they can't 🤣. Bailey is going to end up leaving because Pruitt is an idiot.

Reactions: lifeisdeep

VN Store

Back