The Official Tenn vs Chat Game Thread

Laptop is down, so I wasn't around during the game, but it's hard to say much negative at this point. . . .except to tell Wayne to chill from the 3-point stripe.

Wish I could have actually seen the game. This will probably be the only game of the year I cannot watch due to the fact that ESPN Full Court was all blocked up by football games from Gameplan. Good win nonetheless, and yes doc, Chism needs to lay off of the 3, especially since the line has been moved back a foot

Tatum suprised me the most I love his shot, very smooth. As for Hopson he is unreal attacking the rim. Very atheltic. Could be one of the best who has ever played there if he stays. Oh the best who has ever played there is Bernard King. You youngsters need to youtube Bernard if you have never seen any clips of him. In one NBA playoff he averaged 42 points.

Last edited:
Tatum suprised me the most I love his shot, very smooth. As for Hopson he is unreal attacking the rim. Very atheltic. Could be one of the best who has ever played there if he stays. Oh the best who has ever played there is Bernard King. You youngsters need to youtube Bernard if you have never seen any clips of him. In one NBA playoff he averaged 42 points.

You act as if people are alleging otherwise. Who would ever disagree that BK is tennessee's best ever?

Did you see his stat line? Very nice. I'd like to see him hold on to the ball better (3 TO) but just about everything else is outstanding. He shot 75% FG and 60% 3's. Sadly, I only got to see about 5 min of the game so I'm having to rely on what you guys are posting and the stats.
You're right, everyone should check out Bernie. I met him when I was about 13 - very nice person. I had no idea at the time how much of a beast he was.

so why is Wooldridge starting over Prince, and Tatum?
is he better, or is Pearl trying to help build his Confidence?

So either Tatum or prince it sounds like !
its good to be soo deep at the two and three

we prolly have the top four most athletic/long 2/3 guys in the NCAA in Hopson who's 6-7.. prince who's 6-7. Tatum who's 6-6.. and Wooldridge whos 6-8.. and there all Hella athletic..
i wonder if were ever gonna post em up against smaller guards?

VN Store

Back