The Official Scott Skiles Appreciation Thread I

tumblr_mjk481m3Ql1qay78vo1_400.jpg

Thata way to hang in there with your thread. Stick to ur guns guy. Scott Skiles for prez.

glad you went back to the Gattis avi. Now if we can just get a few fans to vote him in the All-Star game. I heard the other night they are trying to get him in the home run contest.

Thata way to hang in there with your thread. Stick to ur guns guy. Scott Skiles for prez.

glad you went back to the Gattis avi. Now if we can just get a few fans to vote him in the All-Star game. I heard the other night they are trying to get him in the home run contest.

You gotta dance with the belle you brought to the ball my man.

Skiles should have been to multiple all-star games. At least '91 and '93. 17 and 8, and 15 and 9 those 2 seasons, shooting very efficiently in both.

Reactions: 1 person
Mike Trout thread is still 300 times better than this one

Skiles should have been to multiple all-star games. At least '91 and '93. 17 and 8, and 15 and 9 those 2 seasons, shooting very efficiently in both.

Skills is a high school legend in Indiana. Hoosiers II will be about Scott Skiles, or at least loosely based.

Look on the bright side Scotty- you've only gotta bump this thread ~11,950 more times to reach the well deserved Official Scott Skiles Appreciation Thread II

Reactions: 1 person
Look on the bright side Scotty- you've only gotta bump this thread ~11,950 more times to reach the well deserved Official Scott Skiles Appreciation Thread II

Less than that if Z has sugar that day. Quickest draw this side of the mason dixon

VN Store

Back