The official PAA(Postaholics Anonymous) Thread!

bigtime

Last by Divine Right

This is our official Postaholics Anonymous Thread! For all those who cant get enough of posting, or for those who cant and just can stop! :rock:

IM BIGTIME AND I HAVE A PROBLEM!:dance2:

Yeah.....well I'm Rupert everyone. I have a posting problem :cray: Ever since I was a little boy...

It's only a problem once family members figure out your screen name and start bringing up your post count in public.

I can stop anytime I want to.

I remember when I used to say that... Now look at me, all red eyed, fingers are in a constant bent form, addiction is an ugly thing to face. But you've got family now...

Has this happened?

Absolutely . . . My Dad used to always go to GoVolsXtra for Vol news back when it was a pay site and I showed him our home page. The next day I went to lunch with him and one of his friends and as I walked up he said "Ah, here's my son with 20,000 posts. We're so proud of the little geek."

Well I don't have very many posts on this forum, but I go on like 5 other forums and Post alot. So yes, I have a posting problem.:)

Absolutely . . . My Dad used to always go to GoVolsXtra for Vol news back when it was a pay site and I showed him our home page. The next day I went to lunch with him and one of his friends and as I walked up he said "Ah, here's my son with 20,000 posts. We're so proud of the little geek."
Ha thats great!

I just wanted to say, that my name is OhioVol, and I have a disease.
The doctors are only giving me about 7 months to live, and they say that the only cure is a national championship. I told the Doc, that if I can just get to 5,000 posts in my blog by basketball season, I might be able to live longer. He told me that my only chance to survive until football season is to think of orange constantly and pray that we get a handful of 5 star recruits, and everyone stays out of trouble.

I just wanted to say, that my name is OhioVol, and I have a disease.
The doctors are only giving me about 7 months to live, and they say that the only cure is a national championship. I told the Doc, that if I can just get to 5,000 posts in my blog by basketball season, I might be able to live longer. He told me that my only chance to survive until football season is to think of orange constantly and pray that we get a handful of 5 star recruits, and everyone stays out of trouble.
You have that too? I hear its going around

VN Store

Back