the official one upper thread

that sucks BJizzy. I'm the type of person that can fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. And do not wake me up unless it's an emergency. I'm *****y when people wake me up.

that sucks BJizzy. I'm the type of person that can fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. And do not wake me up unless it's an emergency. I'm *****y when people wake me up.

BJizzy sounds gross. Lol My mind will not shut off, so I lay there pondering everything imaginable. It's very annoying.

BJizzy sounds gross. Lol My mind will not shut off, so I lay there pondering everything imaginable. It's very annoying.

I'm not a doctor, but I think it's all in your head. I think You have your mind tricked into thinking you can't sleep. Just a thought. I'm probably wrong. I'm hardly ever wrong tho. ;)

I'm not a doctor, but I think it's all in your head. I think You have your mind tricked into thinking you can't sleep. Just a thought. I'm probably wrong. I'm hardly ever wrong tho. ;)

Maybe so, but how do you fix it? Smarty pants!

You think my mind not shutting off is all in my head? You sure you are not a doctor? :) In all seriousness it's been that way my whole life, I could elaborate on what I think about but I don't wanna bore people. The weird thing is my body has adapted over time, to where I don't need more than 3 hrs.

I never sleep through the night. Up at least every two hours due to pain.

VN Store

Back