The Official Off The Trump Train Thread

Not even close.

I love that you and the bozos that liked this response lack the self awareness that you should be ashamed, but aren't.

It's about the Trumpiest thing I can imagine.

Weird that, that was how you chose to define him.
I meant that you dismissed him as a nobody, and I assumed it was because he is black. I thin k he is a good man who escaped the Democrat plantation. I would assume that you guys will have the dogs out trying to run him down and get him back.

I meant that you dismissed him as a nobody, and I assumed it was because he is black. I thin k he is a good man who escaped the Democrat plantation.

Based on your posting history, your assumptions aren't doing you any favors. Stop telling on yourself.

Reactions: BayVol7
Based on yours, I'm going to bed. If I called people names, I would choose ******* *****.

Imma give you a pass tonight, it was a pretty terrible day for the Trumpers - and by terrible I mean (literally) as bad as it could get. Go to bed, lick your wounds, I'm sure you'll be back and not adding anything of substance to the discussion soon enough.

Bumping this thread to see how many of my VN homies are still on board the Casey Jones-conducted Trump express.

VN Store

Back