The Official make fun of the Cleveland Browns Thread

Hitting 8 wins after zero last year is fantastic

Just imagine if Mayfield and Chubb actually started week one thiey’re probably in the playoffs

Imo it’s a big story and it’s being underreported by espn and co it’s like every time they mention Mayfield they have to mention all the stupid **** grabbing his crotch, planting the flag, now he’s staring at hue jackson? Big ****ing deal all that stuff is pointless compared to what he’s doing on the field

His team loves him the city loves him and he’s winning at a rate the Browns never have in my 30 years

That’s what matters

I probably would have kept Williams. One of the best defensive minds in the game and he had that team playing better than it has in over a decade.

I understand wanting to keep Mayfield and Kitchens together, but the dude was coaching running backs at this time last year.

I probably would have kept Williams. One of the best defensive minds in the game and he had that team playing better than it has in over a decade.

I understand wanting to keep Mayfield and Kitchens together, but the dude was coaching running backs at this time last year.
Yea I was kinda surprised he was let go

They probably dropped Williams because he would have been a really difficult person for Kitchens to deal with. Great DC though. I can see him going to the Raiders. His personality would be a great fit there.

They probably dropped Williams because he would have been a really difficult person for Kitchens to deal with. Great DC though. I can see him going to the Raiders. His personality would be a great fit there.
I’ve seen him mentioned for the Jets

If he gets cleared to play. But I suspect he will. He's Ohio native. He will be missed in Kansas City.

It’s going to be just awful when Cleveland sports wins multiple titles before Tennessee has one and Jimmy Haslam gets a super bowl ring.

Reactions: Knox-a-rue
Steelers and Ravens got worse (so far) and the Bengals (LOLOLOLOL).
Depends...... Diva WR’s don’t win Super Bowls. Plaxico, Irvin, and Keyshawn......that’s it.
Steelers lost a diva and Cleveland got one. Steelers haven’t won a ring since AB arrived in Pittsburgh.

Steelers and Ravens got worse (so far) and the Bengals (LOLOLOLOL).

All of that is true. But it's critical that you remember that the Browns are the Browns, and will Browns up even those situations that seem like they can't be Brownsed up.

VN Store

Back