The Official make fun of the Cleveland Browns Thread

Well, your opinion is plain silly, and that’s the point.

“Plenty” is a relative term. In comparison to the position as a whole, the “divas” comprise probably somewhere between 1-5% of WRs. That doesn’t make them some supernatural force that prevents teams from winning Super Bowls. It’s literally just a numbers game.
It’s fine. Might be silly. It’s just ironic that most of the “me first” wr’s haven’t been fortunate enough to be on SB winning teams. Never said it can’t happen, just doesn’t very often. Irvin is an outliner and was a team first guy.

It’s ok to disagree, just not sure what yalls basis is. Anyway, not a big deal.
Now.....I’ll take a “diva” defensive back any day.

Lot of assumptions being made about the Brownies this year. I can totally see them, despite adding talent, having a really similar season to last year (7-9, 8-8 or thereabouts) and missing the playoffs again. Because they're the Browns.

This is simply the first time in ages, since at least 2007, that they've felt like they are headed in the right direction. Their fans aren't simply starved for a winner...they've even been starved of signs that they might be good again one day.

On paper the Browns are a really good team. If the talent can work together, they ARE a good team. They are this year's ultimate wild card. Could win the division, could be drafting #1 again. I think the biggest thing for them is if Kitchens can actually coach. The players can play, but can/will he get them in the best position to win and maximize the talent. I think they win 9 games, maybe 10.

They may be good this year, but this is the most overhyped crap I’ve seen from the media about a team in as long as I can remember. They never won squat, nor have the guys they signed. Soph slump from a mouthy qb, wr who is a fungus in the locker room, rookie coach, etc....... 6-10 if lucky

So he was traded but still played in the game tonight.....

I am sooooo over Myles Garrett. I am so done with this kid. I'm really getting worked up. You cannot go 30 seconds without hearing this guys name in Ohio. There is way, way, wayyyyy too much hype being thrown around here. I swear his agent is paying off espn. Why wouldn't he?

You would think there are no other pass rushers in the draft or something. The Cleveland Browns are about to do it again. And around the hampster wheel we go.
Nailed it

Reactions: YankeeVol
70936073_2767774919935845_8811392352846348288_o.jpg

I really hope Mayfield is enjoying all those endorsement deals he has right now, because they won't be around much longer.

VN Store

Back