The Official New York Yankees Thread

2.76 xFIP, 1.02 WHIP and the MLB leader in strikeouts as people constantly complain about him and TBrown acts like Luis Castillo is better. That's the opposite of overrated lol
The only thing I act like is the Grand Canyon existing between Luis Castillo and Frankie Montas.

I know we all see his sun 2 ERA from just last month in 3 starts against you guys so calling him equivalent to or worse than frankie montas is quite a surprise.

He gave up 8 ER in 3 starts last year and was otherwise dominant
. If that’s volatile, then so be it. I’d hate to talk about how volatile Mr Spider Tack is next.

Cole hasn't given up 8 ER in a start in his entire Yankee career, so not sure what he's doing in a discussion with Castillo then

Gerrit Cole is awesome. Won a lot of big games for you guys. You know what they say..can’t put a price tag on a World Series.

But if you could, it certainly wouldn’t be $324M

Guess you missed all those 5, 6 and 7s in your quest for an 8.

DIdn't miss them, but it sounds like you agree that Cole and Castillo don't belong in the same conversation so I'm going to assume you don't have a point here

DIdn't miss them, but it sounds like you agree that Cole and Castillo don't belong in the same conversation so I'm going to assume you don't have a point here
I would say commenting that he hasn’t given up 8 runs in a start when he’s given up 7 a handful of times confirms that you never have a point.

I would say commenting that he hasn’t given up 8 runs in a start when he’s given up 7 a handful of times confirms that you never have a point.

Bro you used Castillo giving up 8 ERs 3 times in ONE season as a reason why he's "not volatile" compared to Cole lmao

VN Store

Back