The Official New York Knicks Thread.

That's honestly the first time I've heard that.

He repeated that in either ESPN mag or SI, don't remember exactly which one but one of the latest copies. Plus they're from the same neighborhood.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Knicks won 120-112

Went 16-24 from outside the arc and Danilo Gallinari went off last night.

2-2 now. Next game is tomorrow vs. Wizards...

Beating down the Wizards is like beating a one legged man in a foot race

Lost to the 76ers, 106-96. Had as much as a 9 point lead in the 3rd quarter, but started making dumb fouls.

3-3 now. Playing Milwaukee on Tuesday...

Lost to the sorry Bucks! D'Antoni D'Efense works wonders again. Maybe the NCAA will can Bruce and stupid coke head Dolan will hire him.

After a 3-2 start, lost 3 in a row. Knicks lost 122-117 to the Warriors last night.

3-5. Pitiful, although expected, TBH.

Amare is the league MVP at this point IMO...at least over the last 15 games.....dude's putting up huge numbers

Big game for them tomorrow night with the Heat. Yall think Melo is going to be a Knick?

I think the Nuggets almost have to do it. Get something in return, or just watch him run there in the off-season.

I dunno how well Melo and Amare would coexist

HUGE win tonight against the Spurs. Wow! Raymond Felton has been better than I thought, Amare occasionally plays D, and Landry Fields has been a great surprise!

21-14 just under halfway through the season.....not bad

Nice win over the Blazers tonight. Turiaf has been a nice addition.

Nice double-double by Melo in his Knicks debut, 27 and 10

Billups had a nice night as well, 21 pts and 8 asts

It's been real Renaldo Balkman! Don't let the door hitcha! Say "Hi" to Asumnu for us when you get to the D-League.

VN Store

Back