The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Yeah. If you got a ticket, they will let you in even if race started already.

Than I might go ahead and get some tickets for the Xfinity race. I'll be leaving Saturday to head to the track and won't get there until after the race starts so I wasn't sure if they allow that or not.

Pretty much every thing that can be done/said will offend somebody. Crazy how that word now has a NSFW language warning on a video. Guess she will now have to go beat up on much more underfunded teams at dirt tracks for the next year to get back in good graces.
I saw yesterday, Nascar is just mandating her to take a sensitivity training class. No other penalties.

Would be nice if NBC used the main network. That would increase ratings if made available to everyone.

I could see some races being put on that Peacock streaming thing to try to force subscriptions. They are already doing it with some soccer games for people that like that.

For that are interested the Rolex 24 starts at 3:30 ET. Chase Elliott's team (#31 DPi) will start on the pole, other NASCAR drives in the field are Jimmie Johnson in the #48 DPi, Austin Dillon in the #51 LMP2 car, and AJ Allmendinger in the #60 DPi.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
For that are interested the Rolex 24 starts at 3:30 ET. Chase Elliott's team (#31 DPi) will start on the pole, other NASCAR drives in the field are Jimmie Johnson in the #48 DPi, Austin Dillon in the #51 LMP2 car, and AJ Allmendinger in the #60 DPi.

Did you see where Dillon drove the wrong way on the track during practice?

VN Store

Back