The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Did the entire field lay down so the final four could be the final four at the finish? Seems like long odds for what is currently the running order.

Nobody wants to be the guy that affects the championship...

Larson could of blown by the 2 championship drivers ahead of him (Truex and Busch I believe) at homestead and won a few years ago,, but got to their bumpers and ran 80% the last 20 or so laps. He said afterwards he backed off so they could race it out.

Nobody wants to be the guy that affects the championship...

Larson could of blown by the 2 championship drivers ahead of him (Truex and Busch I believe) at homestead and won a few years ago,, but got to their bumpers and ran 80% the last 20 or so laps. He said afterwards he backed off so they could race it out.

I remember when Gordon pitted at a caution at Homestead in 2014 so they could race it out. Dominated the race all day long but put himself aside for the championship contenders.

Money vs money there.

Just figured something out a couple of weeks ago. SCV money is starting to get into nascar. The sport as we know it has changed forever.

Getting into NASCAR pretty much takes money. It’s highly expensive to run at the local dirt track every weekend. You can see it now and it will be in the future. NASCAR’s future is rich kids from rich upbringings rather than good ol’ boys.

Reactions: hog88 and YankeeVol
Getting into NASCAR pretty much takes money. It’s highly expensive to run at the local dirt track every weekend. You can see it now and it will be in the future. NASCAR’s future is rich kids from rich upbringings rather than good ol’ boys.

Been that way for awhile now.

"SRX is a new six-race series on Saturday nights which will begin June 12 in Stafford, Connecticut and conclude at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway with CBS television coverage."

Got some Nashville tickets for all three days. Hopefully the virus mess is figured out by then and we don't have to worry about if we will get our seats moved or even refunded completely.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Got some Nashville tickets for all three days. Hopefully the virus mess is figured out by then and we don't have to worry about if we will get our seats moved or even refunded completely.

I can't go Friday to the trucks but I'm debating on getting tickets for the Saturday race. Do they allow fans to enter after the race has started?

VN Store

Back