The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Got any Earnhardt fans out there? I’ve got some Jebco Clocks I need to get rid of. Mint condition too with the original boxes.

I disagree. I think only thing holding Larson back from winning championship is ganassi equipment
I think the Chevy teams as a whole were behind the 8 ball last year, this year they'll be better. Chase was the only team really that done well, especially towards the end of the season. I won't disagree with that statement you made though. I fully look for Larson to be in that 48 when Johnson retires

Just read where Busch's deal is for only 1 year and its expected to be his last year of full time Cup. I wonder if Gannasi will make a push for Christopher Bell(if Gibbs doesn't drop Hamlin to create a spot for him). I wish SHR would put Bell in the 41 this year instead of Suarez.

Remember Logano when he went to cup.. Sucked bad. Got another opportunity at Penske an capitalized.

Daniel is talented. Just needs a break.

Disagree. Totally different when logano was at Gibbs compared to squarez.

Cars were not as good.

Also roush closed their xfinity program. Such a joke of an organization that has been selling its fans a lie for the past 4 years.

Ty majeski is legit. To bad he won’t get a chance.

Disagree. Totally different when logano was at Gibbs compared to squarez.

Cars were not as good.

Wins for JGR when Logano was there:

2008: 10 wins (0 for Logano, only started 2 races)
2009: 9 wins (1)
2010: 11 wins (0)
2011: 5 wins (0)
2012: 7 wins (1)

The cars weren't the problem.

VN Store

Back