The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Neither do I but they're saying they violated the BoP game changer in that class they were up a lap on the field.

Understood. I remember people mentioning BoP when the GT stormed lemans in 2016. Looks like they’re taking it seriously.

Went to bed at 12:30. Glad to see Lambos running 1st and 3rd right now. Hope the Caddys have problem during the final few hours.

I’m sick of these Fords in GTLM. Hopefully when I get back from church they will be up on cinderblocks with the corvette pacing the field.

Paul Tracy telling a story on the broadcast about a guy grabbing his nuts and telling him to go kick ass. Glad I caught that this morning. Lol.

Its over:

P
1. #5 Cadillac DPi - Filipe Albuquerque, João Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi
2. #31 Cadillac DPi - Mike Conway, Eric Curran, Stuart Meddleton, Felipe Nasr
3. #54 Oreca 07 - Joe Bennett, Colin Braun, Loic Duval, Romain Dumas

GTLM
1. #67 Ford GT - Ryan Briscoe, Richard Westbrook, Scott Dixon
2. #66 Ford GT - Sébastien Bourdais, Joey Hand, Dirk Muller
3. #3 Corvette - Antonio García, Jan Magnussen, Mike Rockenfeller

GTD
1. #11 Lamborghini Huracan - Mirko Bortolotti, Rik Breukers, Rolf Ineichen, Franck Perera
2. #86 Acura NSX - AJ Allmendinger, Trent Hindman, Katherine Legge, Alvaro Parente
3. #48 Lamborghini Huracan - Andrea Caldarelli, Bryce Miller, Bryan Sellers, Madison Snow

First Lambo endurance victory.

FYI, one of the guys in the engine department of ECR (builder of the Chevy motors in the Prototype winning Cadillacs) is a recent UT engineering grad. His name is Lucas Lafond and he interned the past two summers at ECR and they hired him in the spring when he graduated. His dad owns B&B race engines in Louisville, TN,

Reactions: 1 person
Is it just me but watching these practices, it seems like I’ve only seen one Chevy since it started a minute ago but that car looked like it was crab walking. I like the looks of the Chevy’s though.

VN Store

Back