The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Byron is backing in to wins this year similar to Bowman in 2021. But the difference is Byron has consistently ran top 5-10 cars and has dominated a few of the races. Bowman was the luckiest driver I’d ever seen during his 2021 season.

I am so envious of what HMS is able to do. The 9, 24 and 5 can unload off the truck and be mediocre and over the course of the race, steadily improve and be in the hunt for a win. Great drivers, great equipment, great crews, and great crew chiefs.

Reactions: gordonr24
I am so envious of what HMS is able to do. The 9, 24 and 5 can unload off the truck and be mediocre and over the course of the race, steadily improve and be in the hunt for a win. Great drivers, great equipment, great crews, and great crew chiefs.

That is because the parts under the car wear to where they want them to be. Movement is key.

Maybe, but this past season she was in some pretty good equipment and still couldn't run up front.
I know, but if you listen to Skinner and some of the old heads, they say the trucks are a totally different animal. The next 2 years will produce an answer on Deegan. I would like to see her boyfriend drive her truck for one race. He always outruns her at Millbridge.

VN Store

Back