The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Kyle Busch rarely misses a chance to prove what a whiny little girl he is.

Absolutely talentless display from Joey on bulldozing Byron. That said I donโ€™t feel bad seeing the 24 lose out.

Absolutely talentless display from Joey on bulldozing Byron. That said I donโ€™t feel bad seeing the 24 lose out.
Looked to me like 24 used up all his stuff and basically brake checked Lagano into 3 trying to spook him. Definitely love the HMS tears though. And LMAO at Byron saying a Cup Series Champion is an idiot moron who can't win a race.

Looked to me like 24 used up all his stuff and basically brake checked Lagano into 3 trying to spook him. Definitely love the HMS tears though. And LMAO at Byron saying a Cup Series Champion is an idiot moron who can't win a race.

He did and put Joey in the wall coming off of two with about 20 or 25 to go. That wasnโ€™t as bad as all the cry babies are making it seem.

And I see nothing wrong with that.

If it were the 9 doing that to 22 to win the race, I can guarantee no one would be saying it was a "talentless" move
I mean itโ€™s what NASCAR is all about. Iโ€™m not going to pretend that Joeyโ€™s move was skillful. I would feel that way if roles were reversed.

Outside of seeing the throttle traces from the 24 I am skeptical of the theory that he brake checked him. Iโ€™ll take Joey at his word when he says he did it intentionally.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
I mean itโ€™s what NASCAR is all about. Iโ€™m not going to pretend that Joeyโ€™s move was skillful. I would feel that way if roles were reversed.

Outside of seeing the throttle traces from the 24 I am skeptical of the theory that he brake checked him. Iโ€™ll take Joey at his word when he says he did it intentionally.

Byron still had a decent lead with 5 laps left and got ran down like a sheep chased by a wolf. He didn't deserve the win. Joey was going to pass him no matter what, he chose to do it as efficiently as possible and I dont blame him. Byron still got a top 15 finish, so its really not even a big deal in the grand scheme.

Byron still had a decent lead with 5 laps left and got ran down like a sheep chased by a wolf. He didn't deserve the win. Joey was going to pass him no matter what, he chose to do it as efficiently as possible and I dont blame him. Byron still got a top 15 finish, so its really not even a big deal in the grand scheme.

1.1 second lead. Byron fell off dramatically over the last five laps.

Would I move someone like that? No. But that is nascar and you come to expect it.

If Joey doesnโ€™t move him, you take the chance of reddick getting there and making it a three car race.

Reactions: tbwhhs
The bump and run is an absolute genius move and has worked forever. Logano did what he needed to do to win the race and that's racing.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I think Byron mentioned his back right wheel had fell off hard and that's why he was losing so much time.
For me I don't mind a little beating and banging when needed but what Joey did was uncalled for. He could've easily passed him without plowing into him to retaliate.

Here we go

To me it looks Byron definitely put Joey in the wall on the restart. And still think he might have brake checked him.

Here we go

To me it looks Byron definitely put Joey in the wall on the restart. And still think he might have brake checked him.

Byron is definitely guilty here. Logano retaliated because that's what you're supposed to do. A lot of the new crowd would've hated nascar in the 80's and the 90's.

Byron is definitely guilty here. Logano retaliated because that's what you're supposed to do. A lot of the new crowd would've hated nascar in the 80's and the 90's.
I love it personally. I just think its dumb how its okay when certain drivers do it and then some are outraged when a driver they don't like does it.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE

VN Store

Back