The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Is it gonna be like 'must see TV' to watch these boys race on dirt this weekend or will it be mostly like a normal NASCAR race?

Is that why people hate Logano? I dont really like him lol but I dont understand all the hate
For me its because he walks around with a my ish dont stink attitude and nothing is ever his fault. I understand a lot of these guys have money and come from rich families, but I dont like him because he isnt humble at all.

Reactions: Tastylicks
For me its because he walks around with a my ish dont stink attitude and nothing is ever his fault. I understand a lot of these guys have money and come from rich families, but I dont like him because he isnt humble at all.
Joey is my guy, met him a few times at Bristol and has always been very welcoming to the fans as far as signing autographs and things like that. I honestly think a lot of it is people don’t like him because he’s good. I’ll tell you right now, I don’t like Kyle Busch for that reason lol he’s a helluva driver though. Logano don’t back down from anybody neither does Kyle. I can appreciate that in a race car driver

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I hope like Hell they can improve it. I was not a fan of it at all and Bristol is my favorite track...
I enjoyed it, I definitely wouldn’t want it for both races though. Being their first time doing it, always gonna have room for improvement. Not sure what the cost would be for the teams, but I myself would enjoy it more if they had actually ran dirt late models. That would separate the men from the boys IMO

VN Store

Back