The Official Morehead State @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 3/10 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 3/11 Doubleheader 2PM & 6PM EST SEC NET+)

Just watched the last inning of the Vandy/LMU game. Vandy's turf field seems to be holding up much better than ours and it's older, right?

Just watched the last inning of the Vandy/LMU game. Vandy's turf field seems to be holding up much better than ours and it's older, right?

Yeah, like a couple years I guess, they did a big Reno, golly, seems like around the time CTV got here. I could be wrong, killed a lot of brain cells since then.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Its two different surfaces…..UT’s surface is much better, however it may not show on TV due to the angles or glare of the sun. UT was the first in the country to use the surface they have, it’s now the standard of all new surfaces. Mimics turf grass much better and has different speeds between the infield and outfield.

Its two different surfaces…..UT’s surface is much better, however it may not show on TV due to the angles or glare of the sun. UT was the first in the country to use the surface they have, it’s now the standard of all new surfaces. Mimics turf grass much better and has different speeds between the infield and outfield.
Thanks for the info. I guess it wears faster due to that. It'll need an infield refresh after this season.

Grand Canyon up 11-3 over a bad New Mexico State team, at home, nice field if ya like grass and dirt and sunshine. T9

11-4…11-6…11-7…2 on 2 outs, righty lefty matchup…ball game. NMSU still winless. GCU with a 🧹.

VN Store

Back