The Official Morehead State @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 3/10 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 3/11 Doubleheader 2PM & 6PM EST SEC NET+)

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Morehead State (9-4) Overall (0-0) OVC
022623_MSUvSaintPeters_005.JPG

@
Tennessee Volunteers (11-3) Overall (0-0) SEC
Moore_2_.jpg

Matchup info soon

Weekend pitching is to good on our part. Just need a few bats to get hot. How good is Moorhead state usually ?
Kentucky beat them 15-1 last week and Louisville just beat them 11-1 yesterday. This should be a sweep but baseball is very random as everyone knows. I think this could end up being one of those weekends we outscore our opponent by 30 runs though. That was the most upset I have seen Tony be and challenging his players heart. They will answer the bell.

Doesn't look like rain on our parade today. 54-44 degrees for start and end of game. 1% chance of rain LOL. 10+ MPH NW Wind.....that might be a factor. Bring some warm clothes as it will be a cool one. I believe a NW wind would, from the home plate umpire's perspective, go from right to left pushing the ball towards the new bleachers and viewing area in left field. I'm gonna go out on a limb and call a lot of DONGs tonight. Go Vols! Put BC behind you, play sharp on base running, and win!

VN Store

Back