The Official Michael Cohen Testimony Thread

Interesting that Schiff has chosen to make anything about Russia off limits for the public testimony

So, as I've been arguing, sounds like the BuzzFeed reporting was not completely wrong. The error was one of particular word choice, not substance.

Reactions: Hunerwadel and Mick
So, as I've been arguing, sounds like the BuzzFeed reporting was not completely wrong. The error was one of particular word choice, not substance.

It’s still more smoke and mirrors. Cohen flat out said Trump didn’t tell him to lie. Cohen’s perception that Trump wanted him to lie amounts to a bunch of nothing. Not to mention, this guy has already lied to Congress so why all of a sudden is he so credible? My guess is because he is saying things that you want to hear. Everything he says will be blown up by the media, on that we certainly agree. Where we disagree is that I don’t think it will amount to anything other than more smoke and mirrors with no actual proof of anything.

Interesting that Schiff has chosen to make anything about Russia off limits for the public testimony

According to the memo on this, Mueller was consulted in advance and gave some direction on topics to be avoided. Russia being a part of that, as the investigation is not complete.

Now we know how the resident libs will view this. If a Fox news article paints Trump in any negative light, then they think Fox is credible. But since this potentially doesnt trash Trump, Fox is just right wing propaganda that is not credible.

And we will be exactly correct.

The Trump defenders will engage in any tortured logic to maintain the illusion of winning. "They did not prove collusion. Ignore the seven other absolutely awful things that were disclosed. Ignore the crime, the fraud. No collusion was proven! "

Classic.

Reactions: CSVol
Disbarred lawyer felon convicted of lying to congress to testify that Trump is a mean man and did/say mean things and provide ZERO evidence besides his word. Yep...sounds like you got Trump now!

Dummies. This is just another ginned up bombshell moment from CNN and other mouth breather news outlets. Its like CNN and MSNBC are your Tinder dates that never show up to meet you leaving you sad and empty inside.

You are better off reading this link as it's not behind a pay wall.

Michael Cohen testimony documents on President Trump: "'He is a racist. He is a conman. He is a cheat."

This has the 20 page opening summary that Cohen covered in his testimony.

I never thought I'd actually read all 20 pages but I quickly realized I couldn't stop.
Fiction can be fun.

ace-ventura4.gif

And we will be exactly correct.

The Trump defenders will engage in any tortured logic to maintain the illusion of winning. "They did not prove collusion. Ignore the seven other absolutely awful things that were disclosed. Ignore the crime, the fraud. No collusion was proven! "

Classic.

It would be entertaing to watch you actually act like an attorney for once and take the wait and see approach before jumping the shark . I’m not sure that’s possible where Trump is involved though and that’s what makes it easy for us to laugh at your TDS. How many times does the media and social media platforms have to yank your chain before you start to realize “ Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread “ ?

You wish that's all it was, as does every Trump supporter.
There’s no wishing. We just sit back and wait for the proof. Proof that the media and Dems, including celebrities like Mr Favreau, yet again jumped to conclusions, Cohen lied yet again, and then they fall back on exaggerating, putting puzzles pieces together that don’t fit, and bringing up old things like Charlottesville, where they did the exact same thing.

So, the Democrats are going all in and are now going to fully believe someone that is getting ready to go to prison for LYING? Sounds reasonable.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back