The Official Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist Thread

I did not know this about Dr Williams:

After early stints as a cab driver, a soldier in Korea, and a probation officer, Walter focused on education and got a Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1972. From 1973 to 1980 he taught at Temple University in Philadelphia before moving to George Mason University for the rest of his career.

Reactions: StarRaider
I did not know this about Dr Williams:

After early stints as a cab driver, a soldier in Korea, and a probation officer, Walter focused on education and got a Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1972. From 1973 to 1980 he taught at Temple University in Philadelphia before moving to George Mason University for the rest of his career.

His bio is a good read

It's an interesting situation - how do you get people to seek political office when the beliefs that define them are that most political offices have too much power. How do you get people who price individual liberty over almost everything else seek positions that limit individual freedom.
Money

A libertarian bashing other libertarian’s is like posting that you saw sand at the beach

"I see a movement split between people who are libertarians because they don't care enough to be anything else and people who are libertarians because they care so much they can't be anything else."

VN Store

Back