The Official Lakers Thread

I honestly don't think KD wants to play with LBJ, as he considers himself the best player in the world, and I think He likes beating him.

KD is not the best player in the world.

He wasn’t even in the GOAT conversation until he joined the best team in the NBA.

He wants easy rings, plain & simple.

KD is not the best player in the world.

He wasn’t even in the GOAT conversation until he joined the best team in the NBA.

He wants easy rings, plain & simple.

What he is or isn't does matter in this conversation. KD believes he is the best player in the world, he has said it multiple times. Hell he said last year after his game winner that it felt like a passing of the torch.

The Warriors would beat The Lakers with Kawhi, he's winning 5+ with them baring major injuries.

Reactions: 1 person
What he is or isn't does matter in this conversation. KD believes he is the best player in the world, he has said it multiple times. Hell he said last year after his game winner that it felt like a passing of the torch.

The Warriors would beat The Lakers with Kawhi, he's winning 5+ with them baring major injuries.

If Boston is healthy, I could see them winning next year. I still say GSW, but wouldn't be surprised.

If Boston is healthy, I could see them winning next year. I still say GSW, but wouldn't be surprised.

They matchup well, depending on how Kyrie and Gordon fit, and I agree they could pull it off. But KD is winning easier and more where he's at than anywhere else.

Warriors have been super lucky with injuries. Not only have they been pretty healthy for all the big series, but they've also faced a lot of injured opponents (Love + Kyrie, Kawhi, CP3, and consider they could have seen a beast of a Celtics team in the finals this year). How long can their luck continue?

For...ev...er

They have been lucky but Wasn't Steph banged up the year they lost, sprained his knee vs The Rockets and had ankle and elbow problem.

Reactions: 1 person
For...ev...er

They have been lucky but Wasn't Steph banged up the year they lost, sprained his knee vs The Rockets and had ankle and elbow problem.

He was, but he had played pretty well leading up to the finals. He scored 31+ in 3 straight games to close out.....OKC.

LeBron and Kawhi could take down the Warriors.

Kawhi is great on both sides of the ball and yes, he’s a better defender than LeBron.

VN Store

Back