The Official LA Dodgers Thread

Had to keep up with the Georgia game on my phone but sitting here at Dodger Stadium ready for the good mojo to carry over to the Boys in Blue! Wooooo!!!

I guess Corey Seager, Yaisel Puig, and Joc Pederson aren't anything.

The lineup and production was a joke... All year... For anyone, let alone that payroll

They also weren't healthy. They have holes but a team with Adrian Gonzalez, Corey Seager, Yaisel Puig, and Joc Pederson all healthy will score next year.

They also weren't healthy. They have holes but a team with Adrian Gonzalez, Corey Seager, Yaisel Puig, and Joc Pederson all healthy will score next year.

Meh

Not much... That's a lot of dependence on two very young players

Kershaw had 13k's tonight in 8 ip. Got the W. He's 9-1 this year with a league-leading 1.46 ERA.

Not much action in the Dodgers thread so it only took a few seconds to scroll back and find this gem of irony. The phrase "all healthy" as it relates to the Dodgers just makes me wanna cry. And now with Puig sent down to the get-your-****-together league....

GO BLUUUUUE!!!!

#WinForVin !!!

:dance2: :p :loco: :yes: :pepper: :yahoo: :rofl: :clapping:

wooooooooo!!!!!

VN Store

Back