The Official Kansas City Chiefs Thread (merged)

And Kareem Hunt got cut for kicking AT a drunk woman...and still has to sit out 8 games for Cleveland next season. Not going to be pretty for Hill. He’s actually what they accused Hunt of being.

And Kareem Hunt got cut for kicking AT a drunk woman...and still has to sit out 8 games for Cleveland next season. Not going to be pretty for Hill. He’s actually what they accused Hunt of being.
NFL is not going to punish Hill and he is free to practice and play this season unless something else comes up.

Unless the story was 100% made up, which based on what I’ve read doesn’t seem to be the case, i don’t understand how he doesn’t get punished.

Unless the story was 100% made up, which based on what I’ve read doesn’t seem to be the case, i don’t understand how he doesn’t get punished.
Ezekiel Elliott is a piece of crap and they had nothing on him. Their own investigator didn’t buy his ex’s story and 6 games. NY Giants kicker brutalized his wife and 2 games... uneven.

And didn't he also punch him in the chest and threaten his wife or gf on tape that he'd do the same thing to her?
And Brady got 4 games for deflating balls (can't believe I'm actually using Brady). The NFL is a joke

The NFL better pray to whatever Gods they may that nothing comes out later about this. It will be EPIC. Way worse than the Ray Rice situation.

Reactions: butchna
86466282_2782381348526881_3547543875830677504_o.jpg

VN Store

Back