The official "Jeremy Pruitt has been fired" WATCH THREAD.

maybe he does know and is confirming what is being shared here rather than Steele'n it :)

giphy.gif

If someone has already posted this I apologize and I have looked around to see if anyone has posted this and couldn't find anything. Kenny Hawkins the local sports guy here in the Tri-Cities was on the Sports Monster this morning and said he talked to someone in Knoxville over the weekend, (he refused to name his source), and that JP is gone this week. His guess was tomorrow or Wednesday.

Man, I think you are the 1st person that I can recall that actually used a name while posting a rumor.
Bravo Bravo!!!

Wishful thinking. This close to NSD. The hiring of Steele. It all points to Pruitt staying.
they have to say it was a Pruitt hire otherwise it’s obvious he’s gone right? He’s the coach until he isnt. Time will tell. I don’t read much into that honestly

So now we’re back to maybe he won’t be back after all? This place is a circus show
we never left. Some fans just went crazy over the Steele hire thinking that means Pruitt remains. Nothing is over. Now that’s not to say bringing Pruitt back still isn’t possible because let’s face it that would be so Tennessee lol

Did Pruitt done real gud in the .....uhhh....interview, aight? Is he moving faw-wahd with de baw? Or did he not done real gud, and gotta try real harder and done good in the future?

I weep.

We are stuck with this buffoon for at least one more year, I fear.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Interview

Glazier to JP. How did your team do this year?
JP answer. Great. Undefeated and National Champions.

Glazier to Fulmer. JP was honest, keep him.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back