The Official Houston Texans Thread

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
You all know that Peyton is going to Houston, right? You better jump on the bandwagon while there are still seats left.

Oh, and if this does go down, imagine the meltdown on this board from the Titans fans who obsess over Manning-bandwagoners. Heads will esplode.

Oh, and if this does go down, imagine the meltdown on this board from the Titans fans who obsess over Manning-bandwagoners. Heads will esplode.

The Texans would be pretty unstoppable with PM. With PM and that running game, they'd set offensive records.

Neither destination realistically would happen; you all can still have fun with it though

Too bad it isn't going to happen. They've made it clear they're not interested.

The Texans would be pretty unstoppable with PM. With PM and that running game, they'd set offensive records.

I don't see it like that, because the D would be so good. Manning had his historic season because there was a necessity to score a lot.

Manning would much rather milk the clock and win 24-0 than win 45-14, and as long as Foster doesn't fumble, I'm thinking this is the team most capable of milking the clock that Manning has ever had.

Neither destination realistically would happen; you all can still have fun with it though

I'm gonna hold out hope. Manning's made $200M in salary, not to mention his marketability. He should approach them and tell them he'll play for a couple mill. It makes too much sense, IMO.

I don't see it like that, because the D would be so good. Manning had his historic season because there was a necessity to score a lot.

Manning would much rather milk the clock and win 24-0 than win 45-14, and as long as Foster doesn't fumble, I'm thinking this is the team most capable of milking the clock that Manning has ever had.

Offense would still be close to unstoppable regardless of the strength of the defense.

I'm calling it right now.

Next year Eric Bieniemy will be coaching Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans.

VN Store

Back