The Official Hendrick Motorsports Thread

Johnson has 5 championships. Coming up short this year doesn't really constitute choking, especially since he wasn't really in championship form this season.

1. Gordon
2. Johnson

Forget everyone else.

I once liked Kyle's Bush and Brian's Knickers. I can't stand Kylee anymore and I hated Jr. until he signed on to help make money for Gordo and Jimmy's Johnson. Outside of Gordo and JJ, pssh. Irrelevant.

Reactions: 1 person
Good and bad day for hendrick. If I'm calling the shots Jr. starts to develop a handling issue and has to surrender the lead to the only driver on the payroll that's carrying the team.

I want Gordon to earn it. And as long as he keeps racing like he is, he'll be in the final 4 in Homestead. Harvick and Keselowski having trouble bodes well for Gordon. Logano is the only other guy that could beat Gordon at Homestead IMO.

He needed this one. Without a win, one bad week can ruin you. Thankfully 2 guys already have a terrible week as well

The race at Texas should have bee between Jimmie and Jeff! They should hve never separated and Brad through. Brad ut Jeff's tire and caused him to spin out in he 1st lap in the G-W-C. NEVER give Brad an opening! Glad that Jimmie won rather than Brad. There is "bad blood" with some drivers and Brad!

With only 4 drivers advancing, Phoenix is going to be a "hold onto our seat" finish. From 4th-8th is less than 10 points. Jeff just went from 1st in points to 4th! Not good! He needs a top 3 finish to make it to Homestead! Watch out for these drivers: Jeff, Matt, Kevin, Carl, and Brad. If any one the top 3 finish outside the top 12 it could be tight for them.

Gordon still controls his destiny. With two job chasers winning the first two of three races, there's basically 4 open spots up for grabs. Phoenix is a good track for Gordon. I expect him to race his way win, whether he wins or not. He'll run well.

Jeff finishes 2nd at Phoenix but gets edged out by Ryabn Newman by 1 point. Ryan finished 11th and nosed out Kyle Larson near the end and passed him to make the final 4. The final 4 are: Harvick, Logano, Hamlin and Newman. Only Ryan has not won a race this season but has had the best finishes of the final 4 during the last 5 races. I feel sorry for Jeff! Don't want to hear all the #24 bashers because he didn't make it. He should have if he was unfortunate at Texas which he should have won but with less than 8 laps left there was a caution and the restart with 4 to do and Brad cut his tire.

Jeff finishes 2nd at Phoenix but gets edged out by Ryabn Newman by 1 point. Ryan finished 11th and nosed out Kyle Larson near the end and passed him to make the final 4. The final 4 are: Harvick, Logano, Hamlin and Newman. Only Ryan has not won a race this season but has had the best finishes of the final 4 during the last 5 races. I feel sorry for Jeff! Don't want to hear all the #24 bashers because he didn't make it. He should have if he was unfortunate at Texas which he should have won but with less than 8 laps left there was a caution and the restart with 4 to do and Brad cut his tire.

If his crew wouldn't have had that deer in the headlights effect happen to them last week, Jeff would have stayed on the lead lap and probably in the top 20. Unfortunate really that he missed it by 1 pt.

VN Store

Back