The Official Halfcourt Trap UT Preview: Projections

hatvol96

This is not an easy team to call. It has a wealth of talent. It also has nobody who has shown they can be a point guard at this level. There are a myriad of scenarios that could play out. However, I'm here to make predictions, not lay out possibilities. So, here goes: Let's call it 25 wins, 3rd place in the SEC East, and a second round NCAA Tournament exit.

This is not an easy team to call. It has a wealth of talent. It also has nobody who has shown they can be a point guard at this level. There are a myriad of scenarios that could play out. However, I'm here to make predictions, not lay out possibilities. So, here goes: Let's call it 25 wins, 3rd place in the SEC East, and a second round NCAA Tournament exit.

You thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of a 5 seed in the tourney?

That ain't bad at all.

The NCAA prediction is always the toughest, even the day the tourney starts. As long as we get there and we're healthy and not falling apart like Jerry Green's teams were, I'll be satisfied.

I'd have to call 25 wins a pretty good season considering the issues facing the team at the current moment.

Think you might be aMAZEd!!

VN Store

Back