The Official Florida @ Tennessee Game Thread 12:00 PM ET, ESPNU

Someone explain to me why Fulk was upset about that call. I'm sensing that I missed something because that looked like a blatant and deliberate over the back to me.

I don't know how you can review that tripping play and not call that a technical foul. And that's after him flopping to draw a foul on the 3, because Keon was not close to touching him. That was a 5 (4 because he missed a FT) point swing.

Reactions: Volarious
So Bailey makes a 3, they give us 2. Shortly after Florida frees up a shooter via an uncalled moving screen, Keon is called for a foul when he doesn’t touch the dude, and then is tripped afterwards with no call. Wow

Reactions: rdk4121 and C-south
Someone explain to me why Fulk was upset about that call. I'm sensing that I missed something because that looked like a blatant and deliberate over the back to me.

The over the back would’ve been on the throw down if he had gotten it. He actually caught the ball well away from him.

Yeah I'm not sure, that was pretty clear, but it could just be the calls overall the few minutes.

VN Store

Back