The Official Detroit Pistons Thread

I am blessed

I like all these loud throwbacks way more now than I did in the 90's. I thought the Grizz, Jazz, Pistons, and Suns kinda looked dumb back in the day. I think my taste must've changed a little bit, but I also think the fit with modern uniforms is better looking and I think they have a different kind of sheen to them that makes them pop, especially on HD TV.

Reactions: MAD
Grant_Hill_Teal_Jersey.jpg

vs

pistons-teal.jpg

Reactions: zjcvols and MAD
The next good set the Pistons run on offense will be the first since Dwane Casey was hired.

God this guy cannot teach offense

Jaden Ivey is so good at least

I haven't seen him yet, really, but I like his stats. There are no major flaws to be seen, which is pretty impressive from a rookie. His turnovers are a little high. I'd like to see him go to the rim and get fouled a little more. He's been absolute doo-doo from 10' - 22', but it's also where he shoots from the least, so his shot selection seems pretty intelligent.

I haven't seen him yet, really, but I like his stats. There are no major flaws to be seen, which is pretty impressive from a rookie. His turnovers are a little high. I'd like to see him go to the rim and get fouled a little more. He's been absolute doo-doo from 10' - 22', but it's also where he shoots from the least, so his shot selection seems pretty intelligent.

He can get to the rim whenever he wants and he has creative, tough finishes. His jumper isn’t good, but it’s far from broken. I’m a little disappointed with the defense (since he played at Purdue) but nobody on this team wants to play for Casey and other than Isaiah Stewart they don’t play defense so I’m not really worried.

Killian Hayes somehow turned his career around after the worst 10 game stretch I’ve ever seen offensively.

12/5/4 on 44% shooting and 37.5% from 3 on 3.5 attempts per game in his past 13 games

I’ve given it 4 days and I still have no clue what Troy Weaver was thinking with the Wiseman trade

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back