The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

This offense is just not good right now.

Also, the Special Teams coach should be fired.

Awful game for the first 50 minutes, but a win is a win. Oh and Schwartz fist pump dot GIF.

jimmay.0_standard_709.0.gif

Reactions: 1 person
2-3 is a hell of a lot better than 1-4.

But man, this team isn't going to do anything this year.

Awful game for the first 50 minutes, but a win is a win. Oh and Schwartz fist pump dot GIF.

jimmay.0_standard_709.0.gif
From his Twitter account..
Jim Schwartz‏@jschwartzlions
Shoulder very sore. Too many fist pumps today. Proud of the team. Showed a lot of toughness.

Come on man, you gotta believe....

At least we have the Red....**** you Gary Bettman!!!

There are too many weaknesses on this team. The secondary is awful, the O-Line has no run blocking, and they have to get another WR to help alleviate the pressure on Stafford and Johnson.

Now, I can still see 8-8. If they beat Chicago Monday, they got a chance at the wild card.

At least we have the Red....**** you Gary Bettman!!!

There are too many weaknesses on this team. The secondary is awful, the O-Line has no run blocking, and they have to get another WR to help alleviate the pressure on Stafford and Johnson.

Now, I can still see 8-8. If they beat Chicago Monday, they got a chance at the wild card.

If we can beat Chicago, we can win out.

Three chances in the red zone: 0 points.

Pathetic.

Good news? Ryan Broyles, when he fully recovers from his ACL, is going to be good. Nice game from him.

When the Lions are 7-9/8-8 at the end of the year, we are going to point to the Chicago game as the one that got away.

Too defeated to manage being pissed. This team sucks.

There are such glaring needs that can make this team so competitive. The talent is there.

A corner. Another vertical threat. Two guards that can run block.

Yea, no doubt, I only got to see the end, so my bad for posting out of order.

It's okay.

Just a tough season. Last year was an aberration it seems. The team has lots of potential, but too many glaring holes.

Yet another fourth quarter rally. This team can be so frustrating and rewarding at the same time. A win's a win, I suppose.

Yet another fourth quarter rally. This team can be so frustrating and rewarding at the same time. A win's a win, I suppose.

28 points against that D is good.

Stafford was awesome.

Broyles and Young are going to pay dividends next year.

Lions stop Minnesota on third down...called for a late hit. Just had to get in one last kick to the balls, didn't they?

VN Store

Back