The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Biggest thing for Detroit? Atlanta taking a QB. That is the biggest thing we want. Means we get one of Sewell, Chase or Pitts

I’m disappointed we didn’t trade down, but picking 7th, I think it was I great choice.

After Lance was taken nobody was gonna trade up sadly. It was the best player on the board. He’s guaranteed to be at minimum solid

Reactions: MAD
Give me one of these guys at #41 tomorrow...in order

Azeez Ojulari
Elijah Moore
Jeremiah Owusa-Koramoah
Terrance Marshall Jr
Ronnie Perkins
Nick Bolton
Asante Samuel Jr.
Trevon Moehrig
Christian Barmore

Are we living in the twilight zone?
Two of the top 10 picks were considered A+

6845DF92-F9F5-47FA-BE64-A02AEBB98035.jpeg

I’m sold

Barring injury there is no way he isn’t at least a solid player. He’s too talented and athletic. I tweeted this but it reminds me a lot of when Dallas took Tyron Smith. They had a really good line already but they took him as BPA and put him on the right side and had the best OL in football for a few years. It’s an absolute great value pick.

The other thing with Sewell is they made the right pick. If Devonta becomes a superstar WR or even if Justin Fields becomes a franchise QB, Sewell still will be a good player and was the highest player on their board. Sometimes guys develop beyond what you see and it happens. This isn’t Eric Ebron over Odell and Donald because of “need” they took their BPA and nothing more you can ask.

Reactions: MAD
The other thing with Sewell is they made the right pick. If Devonta becomes a superstar WR or even if Justin Fields becomes a franchise QB, Sewell still will be a good player and was the highest player on their board. Sometimes guys develop beyond what you see and it happens. This isn’t Eric Ebron over Odell and Donald because of “need” they took their BPA and nothing more you can ask.
What was Cincinnati thinking?
We got lucky and didn’t even have to trade up.

VN Store

Back