The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Allegedly, Jared Goff was in a group chat with other Rams players saying he wanted to "pipe" Sean McVay's girlfriend...

Allegedly, Jared Goff was in a group chat with other Rams players saying he wanted to "pipe" Sean McVay's girlfriend...
I heard that story too. The more I’m hearing about this possible trade the more I like it. And if that’s the reason we got such a sweet deal from LA, I’m glad they were desperate to make the move because of it.

I heard that story too. The more I’m hearing about this possible trade the more I like it. And if that’s the reason we got such a sweet deal from LA, I’m glad they were desperate to make the move because of it.

You know you’re receiving Jared Goff right?

You know you’re receiving Jared Goff right?

He was a legitimate pro bowl QB two years ago and is 26. There’s no guarantee money from Goff after 2022. You can spend the next two years building your roster especially on defense where we are decimated and not reach going a QB. I hate losing Stafford but we maximized his value.

Reactions: Chippo and MAD
He was a legitimate pro bowl QB two years ago and is 26. There’s no guarantee money from Goff after 2022. You can spend the next two years building your roster especially on defense where we are decimated and not reach going a QB. I hate losing Stafford but we maximized his value.

Goff is not that good of a QB. Agree on all the rest but, if a good prospect at QB comes to them this draft, I would take him. Let him push Goff and learn for 2 years if Goff proves successful. Or draft a WR top 10 again which is what will probably happen.

If that has anything to do with it then the Rams are complete fools.

The price was high because Stafford is good, Goff sucks, and you gotta pay him $54m the next 2 years.

Goff is not that good of a QB. Agree on all the rest but, if a good prospect at QB comes to them this draft, I would take him. Let him push Goff and learn for 2 years if Goff proves successful. Or draft a WR top 10 again which is what will probably happen.

I’m just not a fan of anyone other than Lawrence, Fields, Jones and Trask. Trask you can get in the second round.

And I’d be actually be okay drafting a WR and surrounding Goff with weapons. If Smith or Chase are there at #7 I would be happy.

I’ve heard we could turn around and just trade Goff for even more picks, not sure if true.

I was just curious so went to look. In the past 3 seasons, Goff was top 10 QBR once (10th) and outside top 20 twice. He had a lower QBR than Trubisky 2 of the 3 seasons. Lulz

I was just curious so went to look. In the past 3 seasons, Goff was top 10 QBR once (10th) and outside top 20 twice. He had a lower QBR than Trubisky 2 of the 3 seasons. Lulz

He's similar to Cousins in that he looks good with a clean pocket and perfect conditions, but when it gets messy (as is often the case in the NFL), he's a mess too.

He's similar to Cousins in that he looks good with a clean pocket and perfect conditions, but when it gets messy (as is often the case in the NFL), he's a mess too.
It’s a good thing 11 of the lions games will be indoors.

If that has anything to do with it then the Rams are complete fools.

The price was high because Stafford is good, Goff sucks, and you gotta pay him $54m the next 2 years.
Hopefully the Lions can turn Goff around.
Maybe Chase Daniels can work with him.

Only if we loose Golladay. We need defensive
players badly.

@mad4vols what do you think of Campbell? I’m really liking what I’m hearing
I’m liking what I’ve been hearing too. Looks like he is putting together a strong coaching team. I just worry it’s going to be harder for a new coach to connect and find the chemistry coming in because of Covid. But I’m so grateful the old regime is out.

I’m liking what I’ve been hearing too. Looks like he is putting together a strong coaching team. I just worry it’s going to be harder for a new coach to connect and find the chemistry coming in because of Covid. But I’m so grateful the old regime is out.

Patricia and Fredi Gonzalez for the Braves are my least favorite coaches ever. I’m so glad Patricia is gone. Hated that dude.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back