The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

I want to get the antibody test. I had the symptoms in January.

Does she live in the city?

I’d like to get the antibody test also. My brother and I both were sick at the end of December, at the same time (when dad was in the hospital and we both were there everyday), sickest I’ve felt in a long time. It would be normal sinus infection symptoms one moment, next I couldn’t even get my breathe to even speak my name.

I’d like to get the antibody test also. My brother and I both were sick at the end of December, at the same time (when dad was in the hospital and we both were there everyday), sickest I’ve felt in a long time. It would be normal sinus infection symptoms one moment, next I couldn’t even get my breathe to even speak my name.

I had a cough like I had never had before. Well, not since I smoked weed anyway.

Buncha damn crybabies.

f0f7b3f3-2fec-4551-ab9f-48083214efb5-gif.283779

so my stepdaughter that lives in DC tested positive for COVID antibodies. She felt sick in early March for a bit. She quarantined for about 17 days after. Just got tested last week when she found out a friend tested positive
I'm jelly. I was a big neg.

The National Guard called today, our facility is scheduled for testing Monday
Good luck with that, I sincerely hope it goes well for you and everyone involved.

On another note, tell everyone to be very careful during testing, I've heard they can get herpes and chlamydia from simply testing. I don't know how, but that's what TFG said happened to him.

VN Store

Back