The official Chris Donald is a vol thread!!!!

It appears we have another banner year recruiting.....NOW lets make something out of them...!GO VOLS!!!:rock:

This was important on so many levels it is crazy. I hope that he turns out to be the stud we believe he will ( I hear that his numbers dropped in his senior year...truth to that ? )...but the bigger deal is that we stopped the bleeding of what great TN talent we have. This is a good day for the University of Tennessee.

They did. But when teams gameplan around you then it is hard to get good numbers. He still had 60 something tackles if I'm not mistaking.

Chris said he was less than 100% all year due to an injury(Hamstring) and missed one game.

It appears we have another banner year recruiting.....NOW lets make something out of them...!GO VOLS!!!:rock:

That is certainly going to be the battle cry of the fan base. We now will have 2 top 5 (or better) recruiting classes on the sidelines the next two years. Time for Fulmer to find it and get us back to the top.

Chris said he was less than 100% all year due to an injury(Hamstring) and missed one game.

Exactly right. It was a hamstring. I think it happened in the 2nd game of the season, and really was never the same again until about game 9-10 (even then it was more like 95%).

VN Store

Back