The Official Charleston Southern @ Tennessee midweek series thread (Tues. 2/28 4:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Wed. 3/1 4PM EST SEC NET+)

Can someone close to the team ask Tony why he continues to shave ?! Asking for concerned fans everywhere lol
Sometimes you just feel like shaving. It's quick and easy vs trimming and maintaining a beard. Just a "mood" is how I feel about mine. Of course, for me, it's a helluva lot less gray so that's a plus.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Gators lose.
Meaningless midweek game against motivated in state team but Florida has played like the best team in country through 2+weeks

Reminiscent of Tennessee loss to Tech last April

Gators lose.
Meaningless midweek game against motivated in state team but Florida has played like the best team in country through 2+weeks

Reminiscent of Tennessee loss to Tech last April

They have? They also lost to South Florida. That’s two losses to instate mid majors. I’m not sure sweeping Cincinnati and Charleston Southern overcomes those 2 losses to say they’ve played better than anyone.

That would be correct. Didn’t play in 2021 due to redshirt. Played in 2022 season. That leaves three seasons at UT.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back