The official championship week thread

emainvol

Giver of Sexy
Okay, so it's a little late, but all the major conferences are underway. So, post your thoughts about the goings on, who you think will advance, and how bad the officiating in Pac 10 and Big East is.

It looks like we have a good one between Pitt and Louisville brewing here, I am anxious to see how well a team like Pitt with a relatively shallow bench can hold up in the tournament season.

The Pitt and Louisville game is going to be a great one. Very entertaining first half and it seems that the second half will be no different. A game I think will be very interesting is the Marquette - Notre Dame game at 9 on ESPN. Hopefully I can learn a little more about Notre Dame other than Harongody tonight for my brackets :)

They really are fighting to beat a VERY good Louisville team that is finally healthy. This game has been great from tip-off.

Georgetown is putting it on West Virginia right now. The Mountaineers are falling apart and the Hoyas are taking full advantage of it.

I can't believe Bilas is praising Duke's flopping.

He listed UNC, Memphis, Kansas, and UCLA as the only teams worthy of a 1 seed today on the Stephen A. Smith Show (For the record, I wasn't listening to Smith by choice).

I understand the talent on the Kansas roster...I just can't understand the argument that their body of work is more deserving of a 1 seed than Tennessee. And, for a guy who has a responsibility to be a college basketball expert, he seems to be disreputably uninformed.

UNCs body of work isn't more impressive either. For the record though, Jimmy Dykes is calling this game, I don't know why I typed Bilas initially

Dykes is just as worthless.

I'm enjoying The General's analysis this postseason on ESPN. Adding Knight to the broadcast team has enhanced my viewing enjoyment.

If Duke plays as sloppily as they did at the beginning of the second against Clemson tomorrow (assuming they take care of BC tonight) they are going to get run out of the gym. Hammonds and Rivers will eat them alive.

Also, I can't wait to see Paulus attempt to guard Hammonds again tomorrow, mark my words, it will be worse than Jordan Howell on Downey, because Hammonds won't have another bad game against Duke

VN Store

Back