The Official ask Ax anything thread

That I said it, or that'll you can accomplish that 35+ post per day feat? At this point, you'll blow right throw the goal I set for you. You are certainly and overachiever.

And as far as betting goes, sure. Its the internet so what the hell. I'll put up 1thousadrillion bucks. Take a check?

Just dont get frustrated when you see what Im gonna pencil in on the "Pay to the Order of" part, k?

So, have you been lurking around the board and thought to yourself, this hatvol guy is amazing I must be like him or did you post on here under another name and then think to yourself, this hatvol guy is amazing I must be like him?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Does hatvol know you are imitating him?

Are you stalking hatvol?

Do you think about hatvol when you are with another man?

Exactly where in your trailer do you have your hatvol shrine set-up?

Hatvol's pretty cool, but I'm not imitating him. Also, I most certainly do not live in a trailer. And I have already answered the nonsense about other usernames.

Last edited:
Hatvol's pretty cool, but I'm not imitating him. Also, I most certainly do not live in a trailer. And I have already answered the nonsense about other usernames.
Keep telling yourself that Mini- Me.

did you know ahead of time that an "axion" is a theoretical, subatomic particle?

did you know that the real Action Jackson, Carl Weathers, can kick Chuck Norris' ass?

If I were posting in an attempt to get clicks on another website, I'd agree.

thats the thing, you are slowly trying to reel us in, then one day you will start on about how we can all enhance our love life with a special pill. Thats why i said you are the smartest spam-bot i have ever seen.. or theory 2

You are really OE..

Interesting.

Its just a tad strange, a guy from the west coast with no ties to Tennessee shows up one day and starts posting like a madman. I mean its possible it is what it is, this kid found this forum, likes the history of 90's Vol football and likes to post here alot. Yet my gut tells me its probally somebody we already know..

6a00e553a9e7ec8834011168a2382f970c-800wi

Its just a tad strange, a guy from the west coast with no ties to Tennessee shows up one day and starts posting like a madman. I mean its possible it is what it is, this kid found this forum, likes the history of 90's Vol football and likes to post here alot. Yet my gut tells me its probally somebody we already know..

6a00e553a9e7ec8834011168a2382f970c-800wi
The only weak link I see in the OE theory is that I don't think he would waste 700+ posts when he could be padding his own post count.

VN Store

Back