The Official A****** Game Thread: Zone Edition

He ran out of bounds on the last play of the game
Yup.
Hooker’s knock has been choking/panic in crunch time.
-we can talk about that because I think he took a big step towards fixing it last night.
Milton is known for losing track of the situation and overthrown passing. He still did both last night. Watch the play again. Milton actually thought there might be time left on the clock when he ran out of bounds. There was no excuse for it. We better hope Hypel can get it fixed if Hooker can’t go because HB, who I’m a big fan of has even further to go to be ready

Yup.
Hooker’s knock has been choking/panic in crunch time.
-we can talk about that because I think he took a big step towards fixing it last night.
Milton is known for losing track of the situation and overthrown passing. He still did both last night. Watch the play again. Milton actually thought there might be time left on the clock when he ran out of bounds. There was no excuse for it. We better hope Hypel can get it fixed if Hooker can’t go because HB, who I’m a big fan of has even further to go to be ready
Shït Randy.

It’s amazing that Hypel had us still in a position to beat ole miss.
For the first time in a long time people should be concerned about playing Tennessee
Get a full set of scholly players and depth for next year and look out. Then start stealing more and more top recruits and things could get really really fun.

Milton don't run like his size Hooker and Dobbs ran harder . I expected him to run like cam or maybe Tebow since he is 250 pounds but he is a Tarzan Jane type.

I was wondering why Hooker wasn't running the first half but he came out and gave it his all the second half.
Hooker was sacked every time he was touched in the first half. I even commented it was ok for him to scramble. In the 2nd half he broke tackles and scrambled for positive yardage.
He was different in the 2nd half.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
Hooker was sacked every time he was touched in the first half. I even commented it was ok for him to scramble. In the 2nd half he broke tackles and scrambled for positive yardage.
He was different in the 2nd half.
He was playing hurt and I guess he just decided to give his all the second half.

He was playing hurt and I guess he just decided to give his all the second half.
I think coach spent time with him at half time and got his mind right.
He grew a lot as a quarterback in that game. Especially in the 2nd half. I hope he’s good to go but I bet we don’t see him again till Kentucky

There was 18 seconds when Milton came in that first play took 15 seconds wtf a throw to the endzone from the yard line we was on should take 6 seconds. Where is home field advantage when you need it.

It's my understanding is we can, but we get penalized for it. Wish Heupel would do it. That would be really cool.

Reactions: rocytop2624

VN Store

Back