The Official #9 Tennessee vs. Texas A&M SEC Championship Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ESPN

There's that doofus lunardi

Ridiculous comments: “ TN wasn’t on second place, tied for second. They willl not leap Big East champ. They were behind KY and Auburn all year so it doesn’t matter.” That is so ridiculous. I hope he is wrong as i would think we would be the 6th team overall @ worst, instead of 9th.
It’s all about matchups so we will have to go
through. Duke, Kansas, Baylor, Zags, Arizona , KY, etc.

The most ridiculous statement I have ever heard it’s like saying winning doesn’t matter lol
Could you imagine what would've happened if we had lost? He would probably dropped us to a 6 seed.
It would be an absolute travesty not to be on the 2 line, but regardless he gave the team "bulletin board" material.
No matter the seed, go win this thing!!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I get Auburn. They won the regular season (by one game). They have a better record. Even if our strength of schedule is quite a bit better, I could see the argument for them. Kentucky? I just don't see it. I don't personally know anything about Duke's year.
Duke was beaten by a marginal NC team in their final regular season game and beaten by VT in the ACC championship. If they are a 2 seed it is based on K’s reputation and really bad ACC competition this year.

VN Store

Back