The Official #9 Tennessee vs. Austin Peay Game Thread, 5:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly confused about the play calling. Down near the goal line they throw it twice. That run with small got blown up the last time on 3rd and short and yet they run it again. Play wright and wright only

So advertisements are movies like the Little Mermaid. Who in the demograph that is watching College Football would be interested in watching the Little Mermaid? It is like that power tool commercial I saw one time during a child's cartoon.

Way to waste your marketing money.
Reminded me I need to buy bait in the morning.

For those who whine about our punter, that was another very nice punt. He does seem to kick a bit better with his left foot, though. He is now over 43 yards average for the game, even with that rough first punt.

Does Heupel want to win ?
No. He wants to lose.

elmo-idiot.gif

Reactions: Carl Pickens
#9 Tennessee Volunteers: 1-0 (0-0 SEC)
View attachment 577348

vs.

Austin Peay Governors: 0-1 (0-0 UAC)

View attachment 577349

GAME 2 | SEPT. 9, 2023 | 5 P.M. ET | KNOXVILLE, TENN. | NEYLAND STADIUM (101,915)

Weather
Hi:
85 / Low: 65 // Precip: 57%

Line: UT -42
O/U: 64.5

TV: SEC Network+ / Watch
Radio: Vol Network (FM 107.7 in Knoxville) / Listen / Live Stats
Satellite Radio: SiriusXM Ch. 111 or 204 // Online: Ch. 962
Online: WatchESPN.com

APSU Game Notes

View attachment 577347
More passing, less running!

Offensive line is pathetic and so is Milton, huge mistake not to get a different qb out of the portal. He has zero ability to read a defense or audible out of a play. He has no clue how to read through progressions
Offense line is fine. They blew that play up cuz they knew it was coming and Milton hasn't kept one RPO yet

never the way you want to look vs a team you were 48.5 favorites over…this team has a long ways to go to even be considered a sec east contender

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back