The Official #9 Tennessee vs. Austin Peay Game Thread, 5:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officiating is bad. Offensive Pass Interference was legit. Why do you throw underneath on 3rd and 12? The kicker looks good.
We are rattles at home be Austin Peay. Milton looks like a deer in the headlights

Reactions: Lankykong
Yea last year was a fluke we are definitely not the same team as last year or without Hendon.

Wow. Tied 6-6 with the mighty Austin Peay with a few minutes left in the 2nd. Who woulda thought we could play with AP. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’m so frustrated. The Vols are their own worst enemy.

Stop. Lmao I know we are all in a pissy mood right now but stop 😂
The announcer even showed you. It was right in front of your face. He pushed him initially, defender beat his block to the outside and Bru grabbed him back in. Stop being a homer.

Heupel clearly does not trust Milton to throw it down field. Against Austin Peay!! I mean Heupel is never going to do it, but if we’ve already reached this point of lack of trust with your QB you have to put Nico in.
I think he’s trying to build back confidence after a lot of missed throws to get him in rhythm? If our guys didn’t hold and the refs weren’t weird about PI it would probably work.

Reactions: Jimmyandjoes
They announced even showed you. It was right in front of your face. He pushed him initially, defender beat his block to the outside and Bru grabbed him back in. Stop being a homer.

Can you read? Stooooop
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back